Saturday, May 28, 2011

Day 10 - May 27, 2011


I met Stuart at the RTJ driving range yesterday afternoon after work. I started off pulling up on the ball, but after Stuart held his hand on my head to literally keep it down, I started hitting it better. I mainly worked with a 56 degree wedge hitting full and chip shots. My wrist hurt a little when I started, but feels fine now. Hopefully, that means I am no longer flipping it.

I stopped by my parents' house to pick up J&K and my dad gave me some clubs and an enormous golf bag! I will never be able to carry it. Luckily, Stuart is getting me a smaller purple bag for UNA. Stuart says that dad's clubs will be fine for now, but once I start playing he wants to get me some custom-fit clubs. I'm so excited about that! Now, I just need to keep practicing so I can play.

I practiced a little more when I got home, but got distracted. We are dog-sitting Harley - see pic at top right - for Stuart's parents. She is a comfort retriever (mix between golden retriever and cavalier king charles spaniel), so she lives for ball retrieval:) She was standing right in front of me every time I set up to the ball. The good thing was that she went and got them all and brought them back to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment